Plant Based World Expo (PBW), North America’s only 100% plant-based event designed exclusively for foodservice and retail professionals, distributors, investors, and manufacturers – PBFA’s official tradeshow – returns for the third time to New York on September 8-9, 2022 at the Javits Center. PBW is PBFA’s official tradeshow and 78 PBFA members are exhibiting and sampling their innovative and delicious plant-based foods at the show.
We are looking forward to connecting with our members and the incredible industry leaders attending the show, be sure to keep up with PBFA and the Plant Based Foods Institute at PBW. Here is where to catch us!
Stop by our booth
The PBFA and Plant Based Foods Institute (The Institute) are exhibiting jointly at booth #235 at the show. Stop by to connect with our membership team, learn more about our core programs, and find out why joining as a member is an incredible opportunity to grow your network, your community, and your business.
Don’t miss our Member Appreciation Happy Hour
When: September 8th, 2022 @ 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Where: Concourse Level, Javits Center, New York City.
- From the outside, enter closest to 34th Street and 11th Ave (go left and walk down your first set of escalators/stairs)
- From the show floor, exit Hall 1B and turn right, walk toward Hall 1E
Who: PBFA manufacturing members, affiliate members, investor members, and industry guests
Attire: Very casual—come straight from the show floor!
When activities on the show floor come to a close on September 8th, the celebration continues at PBFA’s exclusive Member Appreciation Happy Hour! Join us for remarks from PBFA’s CEO Rachel Dreskin and an exciting panel discussion featuring Andrea Zweig Wagner, Director of Brand Management at Peapod Digital Labs, a part of global grocery retailer Ahold Delhaize.
Be sure to swing by the Concourse Level at the Javits Center at 5 pm to mix, mingle, relax, and unwind over drinks and plant-based appetizers alongside your fellow members of this thriving community. This event is free and open to all PBFA members. Click here to RSVP.
Start your day with PBFA
Stop by our booth (#235) on Friday, September 9th from 10 – 11 am to meet our leadership team and speak directly with PBFA’s CEO Rachel Dreskin, VP of Membership Ro Conder, VP of Food Systems and Policy Nicole Negowetti, Senior Director of Impact Strategies Sabina Vyas, and Senior Director of Marketplace Development Julie Emmett! This is your opportunity to ask questions, get more details about PBFA’s strategic plans, and share your insights and expertise with our team.
Member Recharge Room
Stop by this space exclusively for PBFA members to come grab a morning bite and recharge throughout the show. Before the floor opens, a light grab-and-go breakfast will be available, and coffee and phone-charging stations will be accessible throughout the show.
RECHARGE ROOM DETAILS
- Date: September 8th and 9th
- Location: Conference room 1B03 off showfloor, Javits Center
- Time: Available from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET
Catch PBFA and Institute experts on conference panels
The 2022 Plant Based World Expo Conference Program was created in partnership with the Plant Based Foods Association and Eat For the Planet.
Thursday, September 8th:
- 10:30-11:30 AM Understanding the Consumer Shift from Animal to Plant-Based: Moderated by Julie Emmett senior director, Marketplace Development.
- 12:45- 1:45 PM Celebrating, Elevating, and Amplifying Diversity in Plant-Based Foods: Moderated by Sabina Vyas senior director, Impact Strategies, featuring PBFA Board Member GW Chew Chef and Owner, Something Better Foods LLC
- 2-3:00 PM Thriving in Foodservice: Moderated by Sabina Vyas
- 3:15- 4:15 PM Securing a Resilient Plant-Based Future: Building Domestic Supply Networks: Moderated by Renee Smith Nickelson, policy associate at the Plant Based Foods Institute
Friday, September 9th:
- 9-10 AM PBFA’s CEO Rachel Dreskin will deliver opening remarks before the keynote Driven by Curiosity: Chef Spike Journeys Into Plant-Based
- 2- 2:45 PM The Politics of Plant-Based: Moderated by Nicole Negowetti, VP of policy and food systems for PBFA and the Institute, featuring Bev Paul, PBFA federal policy consultant
We look forward to connecting at the show. Stay tuned for a recap, updates, and more!