PBFA affiliate members either work in the plant-based foods industry or simply want to support our mission. All affiliates receive updates, are displayed on our website, and help us grow the plant-based foods industry.
There are two types of affiliate membership:
Organizational Affiliate – apply as an organizational affiliate if you represent a company that provides a service. This category includes brokers, consultants, incubator kitchens, marketing/design services, and nonprofits. Note that if you represent a food company, you must apply as a full member as this level allows you to vote and more fully participate in membership.
Individual Affiliate – apply as an individual if you are not associated with a company and want to support our association.
- Enjoy monthly newsletter updates
- Your company logo on our Affiliate Member Directory (individual Affiliate Members names displayed)
- Display our PBFA Proud Member Badge on your social media and website (for Affiliate Company members)
- Access members-only content on our website, including videos and industry reports
- Attend member only networking and educational events
- Take advantage of sponsorship opportunities for our events
Organizational affiliate membership dues are $750 per year.
Individual affiliate membership dues are $250 per year.
Questions About Membership
Want to to learn more about Membership at PBFA? Attend one of our upcoming Membership Informational Webinars!
For other questions, please email Business Development Manager Maddie Segal at Maddie@PlantBasedFoods.org.
The Plant Based Foods Association consists of members and supporters with the shared goal of ensuring the plant-based foods industry can succeed and thrive.