Support our cause as a PBFA Investor Member.
- Get insight into PBFA’s policy efforts and market conditions affected by policy makers
- Access PBFA’s experienced company leaders, senior staff, and advisors
- Access PBFA-purchased syndicated data on key food categories and reports on plant-based market trends
- Enjoy preferred and discounted access to PBFA networking events, conferences, and member-only function
- Experience increased deal flow through early access to promising brands; many companies join PBFA at an early phase
- Receive all Affiliate Member benefits, which include:
- Company logo displayed on website (or individual name)
- Access to educational webinars
- Receive regular members-only updates
- Access to membership directory
- Participation in private communication tools
- Ability to network with other members
Individuals that meet SEC standards for an accredited investor may apply.
Accredited entity investors that meet SEC standards may apply.
Investor membership dues are $1500 per year.
Questions About Membership
Want to to learn more about Membership at PBFA? Attend one of our upcoming Membership Informational Webinars!
For other questions, please email Business Development Manager Maddie Segal at Maddie@PlantBasedFoods.org.
See other available memberships
The Plant Based Foods Association consists of members and supporters with the shared goal of ensuring the plant-based foods industry can succeed and thrive.
PBFA Member Solutions Call: Using consumer-driven data and strategies to scale your company
We can’t say enough about the importance of joining the Plant Based Foods Association. The benefits of being part of an organization like PBFA far exceeded our expectations, and we’re proud to be a member.