Why are more consumers reaching for plant-based products? Find out in this upcoming live webinar hosted by RangeME featuring Julie Emmett, Plant Based Food Association Senior Director, Retail Partnerships and Michael Pan, Founder of PBFA member Pan’s Mushroom Jerky. You will learn more about the accelerated growth of plant-based foods and how you can leverage this growth along with the Certified Plant Based certification for your brand.
Plant Based World Industry Voices Online Speaker Series
Join representatives from PBFA, SPINS, and the Good Food Institute for a discussion on the accelerated, sustainable growth of plant-based foods in 2020.
PBFA Member Solutions Call: How 2020 shaped the plant-based foods industry for accelerated, sustainable growth: An in-depth view of PBFA’s retail data release
Upon attending this Member Solutions Call, participants will:
- Gain insight into data for 2020 plant-based food sales and market trajectory
- Learn about consumer demographics, purchasing behavior, and census region plant-based sales
- Have an opportunity to gain additional context from PBFA experts and to ask clarifying questions
PBFA is proud to partner with our friends at Hannaford for this campaign, which is designed to help shoppers discover and enjoy a variety of plant-based foods.
PBFA members: women in the plant-based space. Join PBFA Board member Sadrah Schadel (co-founder/chief creative officer of No Evil Foods) in this hour call, where we will come together to connect, share challenges and create solutions. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not a PBFA member? Learn about joining PBFA at one of our upcoming Membership Informational Webinars! Register here.
Agricultural Utilization Research Institute Webinar featuring PBFA’s Carl Jorgensen and Julie Emmett
PBFA Member Solutions Call: The State of Distribution: A conversation on challenges and solutions featuring VEDGEco
Upon attending this Member Solutions Call, participants will be able to:
1. Identify key themes present in the current state of distribution as the foodservice market begins to open
2. Recognize the importance of food service and independent operators in the plant-based life cycle (provides more opportunities for consumers to choose plant-based meals and get exposure to a breadth of delicious plant-based cuisines)
3. Learn the importance of developing content and education to chefs & consumers on your company’s point of differentiation (it’s not always health; often it’s taste, etc.)
4. Gain perspective on why quality and price are key – how having one amazing hero SKU at scale is better than spreading your portfolio too thin
PBFA Member Solutions Call: PBFA and the Policy Landscape
On this call members will hear from Michael Robbins, PBFA’s lead on Policy, and Beverly Paul, PBFA’s federal lobbyist. They will share insights into PBFA’s internal approach to policy and advocacy. Members will also be introduced to shifts in policy with regard to new Biden Administration, and will gain context and insight into PBFA’s policy focuses for 2021 (and beyond).
PBFA members: women in the plant-based space. Join PBFA Board member Sadrah Schadel (co-founder/chief creative officer of No Evil Foods) in this hour call, where we will come together to connect, share challenges and create solutions. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Register here by Feb.19th.