The Plant Based Foods Association is proud to have teamed up with NSF International to launch the first and only Certified Plant Based Seal. PBFA members Tofurky and Oatly are the first to be certified.
We are proud to have received widespread media coverage on our exciting new program.
- Vegan ‘Meat,’ Oat ‘Milk,’ and Other Plant-Based Foods to Get Their Own Certification Seal, Food & Wine
- Plant Based Foods Association unveils new certification label, FoodBev Media
- Trade Group Launches Plant-Based Food Certification Program, VegNews
- US Plant Based Foods Association reveals new certification label, Just-Food
- Plant Based Foods Association launches first certification for plant-based food claims, Refrigerated & Frozen Foods
- Plant Based Foods Association launches certification, The Fence Post
- There is Now a Plant-Based Food Certification for Seafood Alternatives, Seafood News
- Plant based foods association launches certification program, Natural Products Insider
- ‘Certified plant-based’ logo may have broader appeal than vegan stamp, says PBFA, Food Navigator
- World’s first ‘Certified Plant Based’ certification launched, Food & Drink International
- Plant-based foods certification launched, Tofurky and Oatly items receive first recognition, Food Ingredients First
- ‘Certified Plant Based’ label enters the shopping market fray, AGDaily
- Plant based foods association launches certification program, Food Insider Journal
We look forward to helping many plant-based brands increase consumer confidence with the use of this new certification!
For more details, you can: