The Plant Based Foods Association is excited to have partnered with Lucky Supermarkets for our first-of-its-kind marketing campaign, “Fall in Love with Plant Based”, aimed at educating shoppers about the wide variety of plant-based options available throughout Lucky stores.
We are proud to have received widespread media coverage on this exciting new partnership.
- This Supermarket Chain Is Offering Discounts on Popular Plant-Based Brands Thanks to Brilliant New Campaign, One Green Planet
- Plant-based food gets the spotlight at Lucky Supermarkets, Supermarket News
- Lucky Supermarkets Launches Plant-Based Foods Promo, Progressive Grocer
- Lucky Supermarkets Launches Plant-Based Foods Campaign, Winsight Grocery Business
- Lucky’s Supermarkets Makes It Easier for Consumers to Shop Plant-Based, NOSH
- “Fall in Love with Plant Based” Campaign Debuts at 70 California Supermarkets, VegNews
- Plant-Based Foods Get Time in Grocery Store Spotlight, Assocations Now
- Lucky Supermarkets Taps New Partner for “Fall in Love with Plant Based” Campaign, Deli Market News
- Lucky Supermarkets Helps Shoppers “Fall in Love with Plant Based” with New Partnership, AndNowuKnow
- Lucky Supermarkets launches new plant-based educational initiative, Food Dive
- California Supermarket Chain Launches Plant-based Education Scheme, Vegconomist
- Lucky Supermarkets launches new plant-based educational initiative, Grocery Dive
- California’s Lucky Supermarkets Partners with Plant Based Foods Association, LiveKindly
We look forward to building on this exciting partnership with Lucky Supermarkets!