Find out what’s sprouting in plant-based foods
Our webinar series
January 27, 11am PT / 2pm ET: Food Labeling Laws (members only), Speakers:
October: Expanding Your Audience to Engage Baby Boomers (members only), Speakers:
- David Benzaquen, PlantBased Solutions, Founder and CEO
- Gretchen Schisla, Enrich Principal and Founder
- Suzanne Duvald’Adrian, Enrich Marketing and Social Media
August: The Movement Toward Plant-based Menus, Colleges and Universities (members only), Speakers:
- Ken Botts, Food Policy Manager, Humane Society of the United States
- Jennifer DiFrancesco, Chef, Canisius College
- Thaddeus Thorne, VP of Food Service, Sambazon Company
July: Watch replay of our webinar with SPINS: Plant Based Foods: Growth Opportunities in Retail
Executive Director Michele Simon’s speaking engagements
- Natural Product Expo East, The Plant-Based Foods Revolution: Sowing Seeds for Climate Friendly Eating, September 22, Baltimore. PBFA is also hosting a reception that evening, for details visit our blog.
- Animal Law Conference, Shaking Up the Food Supply: Reimagining Our Plates, October 8, New York City.
- Portland VegFest, October 23, Portland OR.
- Seed Food and Wine Festival, November 4, Miami Beach.
- The Healthy and Natural Show, May 2017, Chicago.
- Naturally Good, Natural, Organic, and Healthy Products Expo, June 2017, Sydney, Australia.
- Green Festival, September 16-18, Los Angeles.
- Natural Products Expo East, September 22, Baltimore.
- EVOLVE Gala, October 22, Chicago.
- Portland VegFest, October 22-23, Portland.
- Green Festival, November 11-13, San Francisco.
- Green Festival, December 9-11, Portland.
- Natural Products Expo West, March 9, Anaheim.
- Green Festival, May 13-14, Washington, DC.